Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Good Things!

The weekend brought me a lot of good things!

I enjoyed time at a farmer's market (where I came away with several delectable goodies), an antique shop, and a coffee shop (yum). I loved my time out at an old movie theater seeing an 80's classic film with my girls and husband! I indulged my taste buds with a cone of "peanut butter cookie dough" frozen custard.

I have a muddy yard full of new grass seed and fertilizer, trying to germinate and grow. (Grow grass, grow!)

My husband and I are the proud new owners of 16 new jars of homemade pickles made with our four hands. I am happily, short one bottle of wine (Sadly, the last of last fall's vacation bounty.) and some Gueyre cheese. I have new memories of laughter sharing new tales of adventure and old daring childhood adventures. (It's a wonder others and I lived!)

I realized (yet, again) that despite life's challenges, I am truly blessed.