Friday, March 6, 2009

Grant #1 Submitted

Last Tuesday, I spoke with the President of my master gardener association, and learned that because I had such a well written proposal, the grant was already completed and mailed. She said that all the information she needed was all right there in my proposal overview. Wow. Thank you two years of art ed in college!

Of course, I may need to help with other grants for this project. I received an email today with another grant suggestion. The members seem pretty excited about the garden's prospects and the board is definitely looking at this plan as a permanent fixture of the demonstration gardens. Thanks to last summer's master gardener trip to Chicago last summer that highlighted the importance and design of public spaces and places, I think we all were thinking about gardens a bit differently.

This should be a very interesting year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! Good job, but then, I never had any doubts!